Digital Marketing Lead
BGC Engineering Inc. (BGC) is an international consulting firm that provides professional services in applied earth sciences. We work together as one team, with coordination and integration of all offices and disciplines. Currently there are over 450 employees, consisting of professional engineers, geoscientists, technicians, software developers, administrators, accountants, health & safety and human resources professionals. BGC has offices in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, as well as Colorado, US and Santiago, Chile.
Our flat management structure and unique culture create a work environment where employees can grow professionally, work with fantastic teams and enjoy perks such as lunch time yoga, companywide clubs and mentoring opportunities.
BGC is looking for a Digital Marketing Lead for a 6-month contract (with the possibility of extension) to support the launch of the Ada Platform. This is an exciting opportunity to work with breakthrough technology – Ada is the first 3D holographic visualization platform that has realized the potential of augmented reality in the earth sciences.
Collaborating with our Ada team, and working out of our Vancouver Head Office, the successful candidate will provide their marketing expertise and guidance while practicing our values of One Team, Excellence, Curiosity, Common Sense, and Clarity.
- Lead the development of the internal product positioning and messaging framework, branding strategy, and overall marketing platform
- Create and present strategic digital marketing campaign plans and processes to generate and nurture qualified leads, including ongoing maintenance
- Create, manage, and improve online content including website, product pages, and landing pages
- Produce standard product presentation and demo scripts that can be used to train our people and show customers, and coordinate video production
- Produce use-case scenarios that illustrate and contextualize market problems
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns with agreed metrics
- Identify and develop strategies for optimization opportunities
- Participate in evaluating and upholding brand guidelines at all touchpoints, including web properties, digital assets, printed collateral, and event materials
- Collaborate with our PR Manager to coordinate and monitor BGC’s social media platforms
- Assist with market research for preparing a prospectus and partner planning
- Travel to support demonstrations at clients and conferences
- Support all marketing initiatives and events
- 8+ years of experience in B2B and digital marketing
- Strong digital/social strategy, communications and content development background
- Experience working with and managing external vendors, media relations and marketing agencies, and freelance designers
- Knowledge of Analytics, SEO and PPC, Social Media, Content Syndication, Email and Website Usability implementation
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to work under tight timelines
- Strong understanding of social media and the digital landscape
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively quality control test campaigns before launch
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and trends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Agency experience is an asset
- Experience with Adobe design is an asset
BGC pays competitive salaries, provides a comprehensive benefits package, and maintains a casual but professional work environment. If you are qualified and interested in a career with BGC, please send your resume and a cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to diversity & inclusion. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.